Our company is looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications,as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands. In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Handling order’s, shipping and update tracking on time
- Handling relationship with vendor and suppliers
- Handling Invoicing and purchase order.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office & warehouse common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
- data entry and management
- typing skills
- knowledge of basic accounting principles and procedures
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- organization and planning skills
- communication skills
- customer service skills
- information gathering and management
- adaptability and flexibility
- attention to detail
- strong sense of urgency